About Doina Mihăilescu
For me, being a medic means two things: the responsibility of the medical act and the passion to be there for my patients: to help them understand and to make the best decisions.
You can’t take a break from being a medic as you can’t take a break from being a parent. I have to be there when my patients need me and to make sure that I can give them the answers they need. However, at the end of the day I feel lucky: I am part of so many miracles!
- Specialization in Assisted Human Reproduction – In Vitro Fertilization
- Following the pregnancy and the health of the pregnant woman
- Competence in obstetrical and gynecological ultrasound
- Gynecological surgery
- Competence in hysteroscopy
- Competence in gynecological laparoscopy
- Natural birth
- C-section birth